I am still trying to get the soundcard, J R mediecenter and Audiolense to work together.
Its not easy, but will write a to do for the setup, when I get it to work.
I have the Audiolense almost figured out, but the time alignment is reversed. I am suspecting the ASUS mixer for it.
Also need to try the beta driver for the soundcard. It is with ASIO Bit-perfect:
Xonar Essence ST bit-perfect ASIO driver (beta) for Windows XP 32/64bit
1. Sample rate supported: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz
2. Supports one ASIO playback stream (maximum 8 channels) to analog output.
3. Supports one ASIO recording stream (2 channels) from analog input.
4. Recording source (microphone in or line in) is selected by system mixer.
5. To keep the ASIO stream bit-perfect, the following two rules apply:
(1) The ASIO stream has higher priority of using DMA buffer than other streams. That is, when the ASIO stream is played, other streams cannot be played.
(2) No volume control is available for the ASIO stream.
6. When there are more than two ASIO applications running, only one application gets the right to use the hardware resource. This is based on “first come, first service” rule.
7. Current buffer time is set at 10ms, will be adjustable in later version.